Naruto Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rpg

A naruto rpg where you can be cannon or custom characters.You maek you´re way to kage if open.Or betray village and wander as missing-nin.Or entry akatsuki.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving back to the Leaf Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Otokage
Sasuke

Ninja data
Chakra:
Moving back to the Leaf Village Left_bar_bleue500/500Moving back to the Leaf Village Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Moving back to the Leaf Village Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Moving back to the Leaf Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Personality: Evil, cold

Moving back to the Leaf Village Empty
PostSubject: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:38 pm

I walk into the Leaf village and look around.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.dbzworld.org
sesmoi
Hokage
sesmoi

PostSubject: Re: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 pm

A man weatring a brown armour appeared in a cloud of smoke."What you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Sasuke

Ninja data
Chakra:
Moving back to the Leaf Village Left_bar_bleue500/500Moving back to the Leaf Village Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Moving back to the Leaf Village Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Moving back to the Leaf Village Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:44 pm

I raise my sword and look at him. "I can ask the same for you."
Back to top Go down
sesmoi
Hokage
sesmoi

PostSubject: Re: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:51 pm

"I am an hokage together with naruto,sarutobi,and the second why?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Otokage
Sasuke

Ninja data
Chakra:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:52 pm

"Never mind."
Back to top Go down
sesmoi
Hokage
sesmoi

PostSubject: Re: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:54 pm

"I have to go."I leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving back to the Leaf Village   Moving back to the Leaf Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving back to the Leaf Village
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rpg :: The great Five Villages :: Hidden Leaf village-
Jump to: